Nadra cnic record | How can I check my CNIC detail?

How can I check my CNIC detail? nadra cnic record

How can I check my CNIC detail? nadra cnic record

First of all, open your text message window. Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number) and send it to 8300. You will get an instant reply on your screen. This process of NADRA record search by CNIC number will only take a few seconds.

 How can I check my CNIC pic?

Along with the detail, you can ask in the form of getting a picture of your document through verisys online System. There are some other methods as well for which you can try depending on your requirement. You can check information by sending an SMS have your 13 digit CNIC Number to the NADRA on 7000.

How can I check my ID card details?

How to Check CNIC Status | via SMS
Open your mobile messages app.
Enter your application tracking ID and send it to 8400.
You will receive a message from NADRA containing all the details regarding the status of your application for CNIC.

How can I get CNIC copy online?

Follow the instructions below to complete Duplicate cnic copy online quickly and easily:
Log in to your account. Sign up with your email and password or register a free account to try the service prior to upgrading the subscription.
Import a document. ...
Edit Duplicate cnic copy. ...
Get the Duplicate cnic copy completed.

Qurise:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form